ININ Games have announced that their upcoming 2D beat ’em up, Jitsu Squad, will be getting a physical release later this year, along with a collector’s edition.
The collector’s edition will include:
- Game for Nintendo Switch
- Collector’s Edition box
- Colourful game manual
- Japanese-style hand fan
- Hand surfboard
- Soundtrack on CD
- Acrylic diorama
- Reversible Poster
- Postcard set
About Jitsu Squad
Containing the soul of a powerful demon, the legendary Kusanagi Stone can grant godly powers to those who awaken it but has remained hidden over the centuries. Now, the wicked sorcerer Origami, destroyer of worlds and lord of darkness, has summoned ancient warriors to find the stone for him, cursing their souls and turning them into animals. Luckily, a mysterious monk called Ramen manages to save four warrior souls from Origami’s call: Hero, Baby, Jazz, and Aros, together are the Jitsu Squad!
- Fight lightning-fast, adrenaline-tingling battles
- 4 playable characters – Turn your warrior into a real legend with the upgrade system and unique secondary weapons that open up new combos
- Slay your enemies in style with 100+ chain-combos, infinite juggles and Epic Super Specials that will make your heart beat faster
- Powerful in-game character transformations will get your blood boiling
- Tons of unique enemies to slay and 8 different planets to save
- Up to 4-player local couch co-op fun
- Team up with a friend in 2-player tag-team mode, where each player can choose up to 2 characters
- Enter the battlefield while blasting original tunes by Crush 40 singer Johnny Gioeli, famous for the iconic SONIC The Hedgehog music
- Fighting game input commands provide a nice 90s throwback
To take a look at the physical editions of Jitsu Squad, or to pre-order your copy, go to Gamesrocket.com.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this physical release? Are you happy? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
A massive lover of all things nerdy, Chelly has been games writing for over 3 years now and hopes to gain more experience and knowledge doing so. Her favourite games are Monster Hunter, Borderlands and Pokemon.