Frozen Lake and Tendokore have announced that Seaside Driving will be coming to the Nintendo Switch! The retro-styled driving game is remenescent of old arcade and console titles, and it looks to bring some joy to Switch owners some time in the near future. At the moment, we do not have a release window, but we do have some other details!
Check out the trailer:
About Seaside Driving
SEASIDE DRIVING is a relaxing endless driving game. Get into your car and cruise along the coast while listening to an ‘80s inspired synthwave music to pump up the experience. Drive, drift, dodge, jump and collect coins to unlock additional cars and tracks. Just don’t crash!
- Endless driving
- Eight unlockable vehicles
- Five randomly generated tracks with a unique theme & synthwave soundtrack
- Collect coins to purchase cars and unlock tracks
- Snag gas cans to keep on driving
- Avoid oil spills, rocks, utility poles, and other obstacles
- Jump over ramps
- Grab magnets to pull in coins
- Vehicles can slow down or slightly accelerate but not stop
- Switch distance between miles and kilometers
- Enjoy the game and keep your eyes on the road
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this title coming to Switch? Are you interested? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.