Life is Strange: True Colors was originally supposed to release on the Nintendo Switch back in September but was pushed back for reasons unknown. Well, now LiS fans can relax, as True Colors will be coming to the eShop on December 7th with the physical edition releasing on February 25, 2022!
For those who need reminding, here is the trailer:
About Life is Strange: True Colors
A bold new era of the award-winning Life is Strange begins, with an all-new playable lead character and a thrilling mystery to solve!
Alex Chen has long suppressed her ‘curse’: the supernatural ability to experience, absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, colored auras.
When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her volatile power to find the truth – and uncover the dark secrets buried by a small town.
- Discover the shocking secrets behind your brother’s death in an emotional roller-coaster of an adventure.
- Change fate and change lives with the psychic power of Empathy.
- Build trust with the townsfolk – and embrace friendship or romance with Ryan and Steph.
- Make tough decisions and choose your own future. Freely roam the streets, stores, and hidden spaces of Haven Springs and meet unforgettable characters.
- And decide Alex’s style, with up to 24 outfits in your wardrobe.
- New tracks by mxmtoon and Novo Amor, and extensive licensed songs including Radiohead, Phoebe Bridgers, Gabrielle Aplin, and more
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of Life is Strange coming to the Switch? Are you looking forward to it? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.