RedDeerGames and Buddy System has announced their plans to bring the upcoming action-platformer, Little Bug, to the Nintendo Switch later this month – on November 26th!
Here’s the new trailer:
About Little Bug
Explore an atmospheric dreamlike fantasy world and try to get to the hard-to-reach spots with the help of your bright friend. Collect items with fragments of Nyah’s life in her lunchbox and piece together her story. Decide which treasures you want to keep on your journey, and what to offer to the cat spirit named Roadkill, which can unlock secret zones with special objects and new challenges.
– A unique and dangerous fantasy world full of strange evil spirits
– Outstanding graphic style, colorful locations with pleasant soft lighting
– Two playable characters connected with unique physics-based swinging mechanics
– Hidden treasures to discover and unveil secrets about Nyah’s past
– Secret bonus levels with lots of new challenges to unlock
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this new action-platformer? Are you intrigued? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.