Thanks for reading! If you enjoy this article consider subscribing to our newsletter for a chance to win a $10 eshop gift card every week!
During yesterday’s Nintendo Direct, Techland announced that Dying Light 2: Stay Human – Cloud Version is coming to the Nintendo Switch. The new title in the horror series will launch on February 4th, 2022, and a demo is planned for the same day. Cloud-based gaming on the Switch is still a bit iffy, but hopefully servers will get better for a smoother experience.
The other details were for Dying Light: Platinum Edition, the first title that has been remastered and will be releasing on the Switch October 19th, 2021, just around the corner.
Check out the trailer from the Direct:
About Dying Light 2
The virus won and civilization has fallen back to the Dark Ages. The City, one of the last human settlements, is on the brink of collapse.
Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus—and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope.
You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as to defeat your enemies and make allies, you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there’s one thing you can never forget—stay human.
About Dying Light: Platinum Edition
THE ULTIMATE OPEN WORLD ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GAME!
Rove an infected world where only the strongest will make it. Master your combat skills to fight monsters of all kinds, both human and the undead. Parkour through the roofs, craft weapons, and help other survivors while you’re confronting your own nightmares!
Now you can enjoy Dying Light to the fullest with the richest version of the acclaimed open world zombie survival game. Containing four DLCs and seventeen skin bundles, Dying Light: Platinum Edition brings together everything you need to explore all the post-apocalyptic world has to offer. Drive across Harran, as you spread carnage in your buggy, face and survive Bozak’s trials, explore new quarantine zones, and enjoy plenty of new skins and weapons!
Want to take your experience to a whole new level? Check out the available Nintendo Switch features and step up your game. Boost your accuracy with gyro aiming, rediscover the thrill of fighting with motion controls—swinging your weapons has never been more fun—and immerse even deeper in Dying Light with HD Rumble vibrations. You’ll also navigate the interface at ease thanks to the touchscreen support. And the best thing is, you can do all that and more while playing with your friends in local or online co-op. The former allows you to enjoy the game together simply by placing two consoles next to each other. Couldn’t be any easier!
- Dying Light – the full award-winning game.
- Dying Light: The Following – a huge expansion complete with a new story, vast original map, and a customizable buggy to drive.
- Dying Light: Bozak Horde – a challenging game mode with its own side story.
- Cuisine & Cargo – two additional quarantine zones.
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle – exclusive weapons and outfits.
- Hellraid – a new game mode in a dark-fantasy setting.
- A large collection of skins and weapons that will make slaughtering zombies even more fun:
- Crash Test skin pack ⧫ 5th Anniversary bundle ⧫ Harran Ranger bundle ⧫ Gun Psycho bundle ⧫ Volatile Hunter bundle ⧫ White Death bundle ⧫ Vintage Gunslinger bundle ⧫ Rais Elite bundle ⧫ Godfather bundle ⧫ Harran Inmate bundle ⧫ Retrowave bundle ⧫ SHU Warrior bundle ⧫ Volkan Combat Armor bundle ⧫ Classified Operation bundle ⧫ Viking: Raiders of Harran bundle ⧫ Harran Tactical Unit bundle
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What did you think of the September Nintendo Direct? Were you satisfied? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.