Phoenixx and VV-LABO announced today that Super UFO Fighter, a competitive action title, is coming to the Nintendo Switch. There is no exact release date yet, but the teams are projecting a Fall 2021 window.
Check out the trailer for more:
About Super UFO Fighter
Super UFO Fighter is a 1 vs 1 sports competitive action game with cute UFOs fighting. The controls are very simple. Break the falling capsules with “Attack” to find the target item!
Once you find your target, pull up with a “Tractor beam”!
Put a target in your side of the goal and you’ll get points for it!
The battle for the target, heated battle where anything goes!
stealing, tossing, and sometimes hitting your opponent!
Take advantage of the stage gimmicks and hit the goal before your opponent does!
- 6 unique characters and 6 stages!
- A variety of happenings that occur on the stage and items that move violently using physics calculations!
- Strategic battles that utilize each character’s skills and stage gimmicks!
- There are colorful graphics and music that will greatly enhance the battle!
- Over 100 unique items from the capsule!
There are no further details in regards to an exact release date or pricing, but please stay tuned here for those details as they emerge.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What did you think of this announcement? Are you looking forward to it? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.