Devolver Digital, Terri Vellmann, and Doseone have officially confirmed a release date for Sludge Life on the Nintendo Switch. The first-person open world graffiti game will be tagging the Switch eShop on June 2nd, 2021, and it will be bringing with it a bizarre and eclectic world of characters.
Check out the trailer:
What is Sludge Life?
Sludge Life is a first-person / open-world / vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island full of cranky idiots and a vibe so thick you can taste it.
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge covered planet as an upcoming tagger GHOST set on staking their claim amongst the graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately branded landscape, chat up other taggers, and discover secrets and idiots along the way. Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG to find a way out, or just take it all down in flames with you?
- Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
- Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please.
- Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game in a game.
- Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
- Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
- Dedicated fart button.
- A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
- Three distinct endings and a pretty robust credits.
The first-person / open-world / vandalism-centric Sludge Life is coming to Nintendo Switch and Steam on June 2! Get your butts ready.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your indie games news and updates. What do you think of this new title from Devolver Digital? Are you looking forward to it? Let us know in the comments below. Happy gaming, everyone!
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.