This year, don’t pay your taxes, and instead evade them by playing indie action adventure game Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion from Graffiti Games and Snoozy Kazoo. Launching April 22 on the Nintendo Switch and PC for $14.99 USD, Turnip Boy has players solve puzzles, battle enemies in dungeons, uncover a mysterious plot of government corruption, and more.
Discover the sentient vegetable world in the following new trailer:
What is Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion?
In Turnip Boy players take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from his home, Turnip Boy must go on an epic quest to pay back his massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on treacherous fights. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
“Turnip Boy may look like a cute title, but there’s a devious world behind the scenes,” said Yukon Wainczak, developer at Snoozy Kazoo. “Players will uncover a mysterious plot, how the world came to be and that nothing is ever what it seems to be. We have many secrets scattered throughout the game and we look forward to people’s reactions to the twists and turns that we put into the game.”
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Massive beasts to battle.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- Collectable hats to deck out Turnip Boy in any way you choose!
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
Get ready to evade taxes when Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion on Switch and PC April 22nd, 2021.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your indie game news and fun announcements. What do you think of this new, epic game? Will you commit crimes alongside him when the game launches? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.