Publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer Redruins Softworks are excited to announce that Breathedge is coming to Nintendo Switch and other consoles on April 6th. The game is already available for pre-order with a 20% discount on the Switch eShop, which you can access here.
Check out the trailer here:
Breathedge is a space survival game with a humorous flair. Together with your immortal chicken, discover the truth behind your sudden spaceship crash. Craft tools, pilot vehicles, and even control space stations to survive and explore the wreckage. Breathedge is a Steam top-seller that has more than 7.5k very positive player reviews.
- Stunning visuals and high-fidelity artwork, captured in a frozen moment of the colossal spaceship post-explosion scene
- Craft tools, build vehicles, and even construct a station to make a cozy base in space!
- Make your way through the depths of space and its ever-present dangers
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the scattered interiors and secret areas to find out what really happened to the famous space liner “Unnamed”
- Play as a guy named the Man, the grandson of a prominent engineer involved heavily in the dramatic events that took place before the catastrophe. Find out your grandpa’s legacy!
- Fight your base instincts, the dangers of open space, flying robots, and common sense
This stunning survival title is set to launch on the Nintendo Switch on April 6th. Get ready to go to space on the hybrid console then!
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your indie game news and announcements. What do you think of Breathedge? Will you try to survive in space? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.