The 4 player co-op beat ’em up, Jitsu Squad, hopes to arrive in April 2022, but you can pick it up now for €12 (£11/$16) over on their Kickstarter page. The game features fast-paced cartoony action while trying to replicate the intensity of Nintendo fan favourite games such as Super Smash Bros.
This is, however, not the first time this game tried to raise some funds. Back in early 2020 (you can see the old page here), they first attempted to fun the game, but sadly fell short of their lofty €50,000 goal. This time round, they’ve brought the target down to a more achievable €15,000 and were nice enough to throw in some stretch goals.
If you’re a fan of bullet point feature lists, here’s a pretty neat one:
- Epic Super Specials!
- 100+ chain-combos!
- Powerful in-game character transformations!
- Awesome crossover assist characters!
- Run or Dash! No walking allowed in this game!
- A wide variety of unique enemies and stages!
- Up to 4-player co-op fun!
- Unique secondary weapons for each playable character!
- Upgrade system to level up your character!
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your Kickstarter announcements and details. What do you think of Jitsu Squad? Do you think you will be backing this one? Let us know what in the comments below.