Embark on an extraordinary adventure filled with platforming challenges, diverse enemies, quests, collectibles, and more in Indie World title Blue Fire from Graffiti Games and Robi Studios. Today, the two companies announced that the highly-anticipated 3D action adventure game is launching on Nintendo Switch on February 4, 2021 for $19.99 USD.
For those who missed out on the Indie World Showcase, you can check out the trailer for Blue Fire here and see exactly what you have been missing.
In Blue Fire, players journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra to discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where players will need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. Along the adventure, players will slash their way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.
• A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
• Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
• Encounter Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.
• Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
• Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
• Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
Get ready for Blue Fire when it arrives on Nintendo Switch next month on February 4, 2021 for only $19.99. This is definitely one to keep your eye on, and you can also add it to your wishlist right now.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your Indie World news and release dates for games. What do you guys think of Blue Fire? Are you excited for this release? Let us know what you think in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.