Papetura, the puzzle adventure game from Feardemic and Petums, will be available to download on the Nintendo Switch on December 1, 2022, it has been announced.
Take a look at the trailer below:
Lend your hand to two little creatures, Pape and Tura, whose house is in danger of burning down. Explore the mysterious world shrouded in shadow and light, hand-crafted in its entirety out of paper. Marvel at the simple beauty of the unfamiliar, yet strangely inviting place you find yourself in as you point and click your way through your adventure. Muster the courage and face the dark, flaming monsters threatening your paper paradise.
Papetura is a labor of love and a love letter to both the craft of paper modeling and to old-school adventure games. Let the game transport you into a world of imagination and immerse yourself fully in the paper fantasy as the soft and fragile music of Floex sets the mood for your journey.
▪ SHORT & SWEET – Experience 2 thrilling hours of an incredibly unique point-and-click adventure.
▪ PAPER VIEW – Observe tiny insects, strange creatures, monsters, and truly magical locations, all hand-made out of paper.
▪ HEY, LISTEN! – Lose yourself in the beautiful atmospheric music made by Floex – Tomas Dvorak.
▪ RIDDLE ME THIS – Crack the puzzles and learn more about the story and the world.
▪ SHOW, DON’T TELL – Experience the story without dialogue, told entirely by animation and strange noises.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this new indie title coming to Switch? Are you going to try it? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
A massive lover of all things nerdy, Chelly has been games writing for over 3 years now and hopes to gain more experience and knowledge doing so. Her favourite games are Monster Hunter, Borderlands and Pokemon.