Smurfs Kart, the new kart racer from Microids, Eden Games and IMPS, is now available to download on Nintendo Switch systems, along with a physical edition!
Check out the trailer below:
About Smurfs Kart
It’s time to make engines roar. Choose a Smurf with their individual kart and unique super power, and get ready for some frantic races with the whole family!
Want to be the fastest Smurf in the village?
Get a head start, take shortcuts, master the Smurf’s super powers and use bonuses to rise in the rankings. Alone or with others, new beginner, or experienced driver… Everyone can win the Smurf place and drive wild races with friends and family!
- 12 tracks set in the Smurfs’ universe: The village, the forest, the dam, the swamps… even Gargamel’s house!
- 12 iconic playable Smurfs: Handy, Hefty, Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Jokey… choose your favorite Smurf and get ready to race! Each Smurf has their own kart and a very handy special item to help you breeze past your opponents.
- Use the world around you: Bonus items, boosts, ramps, destructible boxes, shortcuts and more!
- Finish 1st in the races where 8 Smurfs compete in frantic races.
- Smurf together: Play solo or with family and friends, with support for up to four players in split-screen local multiplayer!
- “Time Challenge” mode: Try to beat every Smurf at their own racetrack and reach the top of the online leaderboard with your quickest time!
- Unlock bonuses as you play and try to Smurf them all in your personal album!
Smurfs Kart is available to download from the Nintendo eShop for $39.99 here.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates. What do you think of this new kart racer? Are you going to try it out? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
A massive lover of all things nerdy, Chelly has been games writing for over 3 years now and hopes to gain more experience and knowledge doing so. Her favourite games are Monster Hunter, Borderlands and Pokemon.