Assemble Entertainment has officially dropped their 360 degree rogue-lite, Orbital Bullet, on the Nintendo Switch today, and this is an incredibly unique and interesting platformer shooter.
Check out the trailer:
About Orbital Bullet
Orbital Bullet is a fast paced 360° action-platformer with rogue-lite elements, where all actions take place in a circular pattern. Fight your way through a variety of procedural planets and use body modifications, crafting, upgrades and heavy weaponry.
TRIGGERFINGER LICKIN’ GOOD ROGUE-LITE ACTION
- 360° hard-boiled gunplay: Projectiles traverse in a 360°-degree pattern allowing for a new unrivaled gunplay feeling.
- “Just one-more-run”: Procedurally generated planets, mean enemies, bad-ass bosses, a diverse weaponry and game changing upgrades guarantee addictive gameplay.
- Make the most satisfying long-range curved snipes you have ever done or blast and shred enemies with a load of your hyper shotgun. Or are you more of a rocket launcher fella?
- Fast paced unrelenting pixel style-action: each death is permanent, but let’s be honest, dying is part of the fun.
A DEATH-DEFYING PROGRESSION SYSTEM
- Having a hard time making progress? Don’t worry, we got you covered! After each death you will be able to spend Nanobytes to receive permanent upgrades and skills.
- How about a bigger Medi-Backpack or extra Shield to last a little bit longer?
- Or activate the Combo System, to tremendously increase the pacing of the game and receive certain multipliers to currency drops and EXP.
- Don’t like your starting weapon? Unlock a new more powerful one right from the start and get your revenge.
UNLIMITED FRAG-TASTIC REPLAYABILITY
- Build your own custom skill tree with our Dynamic Skill Trees! Make clever decisions to empower skills and reach new power spikes while the tree changes every time you play.
- “We need guns, lots of guns.” Unlock, find, or buy more than 42 different guns, weapon upgrades and various power-enhancing perks that will change the way you’ll play.
- Unlock four different classes to choose from, like the turret-carrying Engineer or the fire-fueled Hellion, each with a different skill tree.
- Are you the type of person who enjoys some good ol’ pain? Good, because we got a Streak System that will make the game considerably more difficult (coupled with a few other surprises) with each completed run, until your streak ends. Don’t worry though, you will have plenty opportunity to die.
Orbital Bullet is $19.99 USD, but it is currently 25% off, so jump on the opportunity and start shooting today.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates. What do you think of this new title on Switch? Are you going to try it out? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.