Meridiem Games has announced that they are bringing out a physical edition of the roguelite action platformer, Fury Unleashed, with the Bang!! Edition.
The Bang!! Edition will include a physical copy of the game, a special cover along with a Hive Queen Boss Key Chain and will be releasing on September 29th, 2022.
About Fury Unleashed
Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most valuable resource and each room is a new comic panel. Find out why John Kowalsky, creator of the acclaimed Fury Unleashed series of comic books is having a creative crisis and find a way to help him out.
Discover outlandish worlds created by a mix of hand-designed, procedurally generated levels and choose the best items to assist you in your playthroughs. Kill enemies fast enough to unleash your fury and destroy everything in your way without taking damage – learn to play flawlessly and attempt to finish the entire game with a single, epic combo!
- Ever-changing comic book – Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most valuable resource and each room is a comic panel. Find out why John Kowalsky, author of the acclaimed Fury Unleashed series, is having a creativity crisis and see if you can help him deal with it.
- Gameplay-impacting combo system – Kill enemies quickly enough to unleash your fury and rip through everything in your way without getting injured. Learn to play flawlessly and beat the entire game in one epic combo!
- Game customization options – Choose challenging Hard mode, which will test your skills, or Easy mode, where you can adjust the difficulty parameters to your liking. Go solo or bring in a friend for a local or online co-op session. Choose your hero’s skills to match your playstyle, customize their appearance, or even replace their face graphic with your own!
- Roguelite with soft permadeath – Discover worlds created by a mix of hand-designed levels and procedural generation algorithms. Choose the best items to assist you in your playthrough and unlock permanent upgrades when you’ll die for your subsequent runs.
- Unique settings – Play through the pages of visually distinct comic books, each with its own enemies, and overcome a total of 40 bosses. All accompanied by an epic soundtrack composed by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, the musical creators for The Witcher, Bulletstorm, and Shadow Warrior 2.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this new physical release? Will you be picking this up? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
A massive lover of all things nerdy, Chelly has been games writing for over 3 years now and hopes to gain more experience and knowledge doing so. Her favourite games are Monster Hunter, Borderlands and Pokemon.