Thanks for reading! If you enjoy this article consider subscribing to our newsletter for a chance to win a $10 eshop gift card every week!
Kirby and the Forgotten Land has only been released on the Nintendo Switch for a short while, but it has taken the Switch world by time with it’s amazing feedback and reviews.
If you have been playing the game then you will know that you can register various codes at Waddle Dee-liveries which will reward you with specific items. You might be wondering where you would acquire such codes – well, that’s where we come in!
We have a handy little list of all the current codes for you to input, along with their expiry dates. Get them while you can.
– ほおばりヘンケイでだいぼうけん – Star Coin x100, Car-Mouth Cake (available until April 25)
– MOUTHFULMODE – Star Coin x100, Car-Mouth Cake (available until April 25)
– KIRBYMICROSITE – Star Coin x150, Attack Boost (available until June 10)
– BRAWLINGCOLOSSEUM – Star Coin x500, Attack Boost (up permanently for now)
– CLEARDEMO – Star Coin x300 (up permanently for now)
– FIRSTPASSWORD – Star Coin x100 (up permanently for now)
– KIRBYSTORY – Star Coin x300 (up permanently for now)
– KIRBYTHEGOURMET – Rare Stone, Car-Mouth Cake (up permanently for now)
– NEWADVENTURE – Star Coin x300, Rare Stone (up permanently for now)
– THANKYOUMETAKNIGHT – Rare Stone x3 (up permanently for now)
– ICONELEMENTS (new) – Star Coin x300, Kirby Burger (available until May 6)
There we have it, the list of current working Waddle Dee-liveries codes for you to enjoy. We hope you’re enjoying the game half as much as we did!
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of Kirby and the Forgotten Land? Will you get yourself a copy? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
A massive lover of all things nerdy, Chelly has been games writing for over 3 years now and hopes to gain more experience and knowledge doing so. Her favourite games are Monster Hunter, Borderlands and Pokemon.