Nintendo has launched a New Year Sale on the North American Switch eShop in celebration of the New Year. You can save on various first-party titles including ARMS, Mario Tennis Aces, Super Mario Maker 2, and more!
Below is the full lineup of titles included in the New Year sale:
- ARMS – $41.99 (was $59.99)
- BoxBoy! + BoxGirl! – $6.99 (was $9.99)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – $27.99 (was $39.99)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker + Special Episode Bundle – $32.18 (was $45.98)
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics – $27.99 (was $39.99)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – $41.99 (was $59.99)
- Dragon Quest Builders – $34.99 (was $49.99)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – $34.99 (was $49.99)
- Fitness Boxing – $34.99 (was $49.99)
- Fitness Boxing 2 – $34.99 (was $49.99)
- Go Vacation – $34.99 (was $49.99)
- Kirby Fighters 2 – $13.99 (was $19.99)
- Mario Tennis Aces – $41.99 (was $59.99)
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $41.99 (was $59.99)
The New Year Sale on the Nintendo Switch eShop from Nintendo will be live until January 16th, 2022, so if you are looking to pick up some of these exclusive titles for cheaper, now is your chance.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this new sale from Nintendo? Are you going to pick anything up? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.