Red Art Games announced today its latest physical for Nintendo Switch, and the game will be The Procession to Calvary. The company is teaming up with Digerati on the boxed version, and there will only be 2,800 copies made, so make sure you reserve your copy when you can.
Pre-orders begin on December 2nd, 2021 on Red Art Games site.
About The Procession to Calvary
Huzzah! The holy war is over! Your oppressors have been vanquished, the churches of the Old God lay in ruin and thousands of innocent people have been murdered! But it’s not all good news; the tyrant Heavenly Peter has escaped your clutches, and you have been tasked with finding him…
The Procession to Calvary is an adventure game in which you journey through a richly detailed landscape built from hundreds of Renaissance paintings.
- Pointing and Clicking: A traditional point and click interface, with a ‘verb coin’ interaction menu and a simple inventory from which you can access your preciously hoarded items
- Renaissance Artwork: Paintings by Rembrandt, Botticelli, Michelangelo and many more are brought together into one consistent world
- Classical Music: A soundtrack selected to fit with the style of the artwork. Enjoy music from composers such as Vivaldi, Bach, and George Frideric Handel
- Optional Murder: Kill anyone who stands in your way and skip puzzles you don’t like. But be warned; your actions might come back to haunt you…
- Nonsense: But rest assured, while some of the jokes may be ridiculous, the puzzles make perfect sense!
Pre-orders of The Procession to Calvary begin on Thursday, December 2nd, at 5pm CET via Red Art Games site, and pricing will be set at €29.99.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this new physical release? Are you excited for it? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.