Samustai and shostak.games are bringing their surreal driving and walking experience to the Nintendo eShop on September 15th. It will be available as a digital download.
Here’s the trailer:
About Titan Chaser
Every night you leave the motel and drive through empty fields, looking for something.
Your job is to scout wandering giants and drive them away from the sleeping town using light.
It’s a meditative experience where you don’t need to manage fuel, car maintenance, health, or damage. Just find where to drive and how to use your tools effectively. Or just forget about your work and drive through foggy landscapes to calm down after a hard day.
In Titan Chaser you can:
- Walk and interact with the environment and your car
- Drive your car in a fairly large open world
- Listen to the music of krapka;KOMA in your car
- Relax and observe mystical landscapes
- Scout Titans
- Do your job and make titans go away using lights and environment
- Discover the story and personality of the protagonist through her commentaries about surroundings
This sounds lovely and I can’t wait to try it! Pre-orders are available now with a slight discount for doing so.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this indie title coming to Switch? Is this your cup of tea? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.