tinyBuild Games and developer NeverJam announced today that the physics-based couch brawler SpiderHeck is coming to the Nintendo Switch! No release date has been announced, but both teams confirmed that it will be coming to the hybrid console “soon”.
Check out the trailer:
Spiders with laser swords! SpiderHeck is a physics-based brawler that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master. Duel to the death or choose to team up and hold back swarms of savage enemies. Swing, stab and shoot with style!
SpiderHeck is a fast-paced couch co-op brawler where spiders dance to the death in the grip of chaotic battles using laser swords, grenades and even rocket launchers to defeat their foes.
Challenge yourself by fighting wave after wave of vicious enemies in endless hours of single-player fun, or let the mayhem begin in a dazzling fight against your friends taking on the enemies in PvE; stab, sling, and scramble your way to victory in this silly spider showdown.
- Single or Multiplayer PvE – Take on the enemies in single-player or local multiplayer chaos for up to 4 players.
- Local Multiplayer PvP – Duel to the death against your friends to see who will become champion of the SpiderHeck arena.
- Easy to Pick Up – Simple, intuitive controls that will have you swinging around like the spider swordmaster you are destined to be in no time.
- Hilarious physics-based combat – Watch in delight as your friends pull off the ultimate parkour feat, before catapulting themselves face-first into the lava.
- Incredible acrobatics – spiders react dynamically to the carnage, resulting in a range of badass and hilariously clumsy moments.
- Choose your Weapon – A wide range of weapons to destroy your enemies with.
- Level Up – Utilise perks to upgrade your gameplay.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this new brawler? Are you interested? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.