Prime Matter and Warhorse Studios have finally announced today that Kingdom Come: Deliverance is heading to the Nintendo Switch. Rumors have been floating around for quite some time now, but the two companies have made it official today. A release date has not yet been made known yet, but we will be sure to update you when that information comes in.
Check out the original trailer from 2018:
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
You’re Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
Bohemia—located in the heart of Europe, the region is rich in culture, silver, and sprawling castles. The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times: war, corruption, and discord are tearing this jewel of the Holy Roman Empire apart.
One of Charles’ sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown. Unlike his father, Wenceslas is a naive, self-indulgent, unambitious monarch. His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas. Feigning good will, Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
In the midst of this chaos, you’re Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Your peaceful life is shattered when a mercenary raid, ordered by King Sigismund himself, burns your village to the ground. By bittersweet fortune, you are one of the few survivors of this massacre.
Without a home, family, or future you end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion. Fate drags you into this bloody conflict and shoves you into a raging civil war, where you help fight for the future of Bohemia.
- Massive Realistic Open World – Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-Linear Story – Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging Combat – Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character Development – Improve your skills, earn new perks, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
- Dynamic World – Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical Accuracy – Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
No further details on the Switch version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance exist, but we will be sure to let you know when the game is coming out as soon as those details come in.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates. What do you think of this game finally be announced for Nintendo Switch? Are you surprised? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.