MWM Interactive and Flight School Studio announced today the release date for their game Stonefly, and it will be release digitally on the Nintendo Switch eShop on June 1st, 2021. The game, as the developers describe it, is “a chill and tranquil action adventure game” where you skillfully knock other bugs out of the arena with some sweet abilities.
Check out this combo “snapshot” video for more:
What is Stonefly?
Harness the wind and soar through the wilderness of Stonefly. Brilliant but naïve inventor Annika Stonefly must recover a lost family heirloom using her smarts and strategy. Glide strategically among flora and fauna, confronting hungry bugs, adventures, and memorable characters. Along the way, you’ll unravel a heartwarming story of self-discovery, family, legacy, and belonging.
- Chill and tranquil action-adventure gameplay punctuated by unique and skillful bug showdowns. Stun ‘em. Shoo ‘em. Get the loot.
- Invent and craft new abilities for your mech while customizing it to match your play style.
- Take on a variety of bug types to harvest minerals, then use them to craft specialized mech parts.
- Glide through tree canopies, across marshes, among prickly briars, and breathtaking nature throughout missions.
- Richly handcrafted art, equally inspired by mid-century modern design and the natural world.
- Forge relationships with a cast of memorable characters from the Acorn Corps, a band of castaway mech pilots.
Look forward to the game when it officially launches on the eShop next month on June 1st.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your indie game news and updates. What do you think of this unique action games? Do you think you will check it out? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.